If you wanna use an online grammar checker tool that can make your writing flawless, then you can start using Grammarly.
And to learn about the tool in details, you have to check this review.
First of all, I’m gonna briefly tell you my own story regarding the importance of using this tool. I started my online career in freelance writing. It was MS Word where I wrote most of my blog posts for my clients.
I also published some posts directly from my clients’ WordPress blogs.
By the way, I wasn’t able to proofread for a long time because of writing so many articles on a regular basis.
It was going very well and I was happy with my freelance writing career. But the real horror came within a few months. One of my clients claimed that my writing had some serious flaws.
I asked him to show my faults. Then he pointed out those faults that I made in my writing. I was astonished to see that most of the faults would have been solved if I had used a decent grammar checker.
It was the time when I tried the Grammarly Free version (and the Premium version later). It detected all the flaws of that document that I wrote for the client.
There were also some spelling mistakes which MS Word couldn’t detect. Seeing all those things, I just became a fan of Grammarly from then.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is a multi-functional tool that can take care of your writing in different ways.
The main five features of the tool are as follows –
- Human Proofreading
Not only is that, it can correct your spelling related problems too. Also, the premium plagiarism checking option has made the tool an all-in-one type of content checker in all the respects.
Benefits of Grammarly
Truth be told, the benefits of Grammarly punctuation checker are unending. Yes, it has limitless advantages that are hard to express in short. By the way, I can tell you the obvious benefits of this killer grammar checker tool so that you can have some ideas about its awesomeness.
You can avoid several hundreds of types of grammatical flaws in your writing if you use Grammarly. So, using this great tool, you can say goodbye to most of the errors of grammar and punctuation for sure.
Earlier, using comma was a nightmare to me because I often did mistakes in using this tiny punctuation mark in my writing. Now, I’m fearless about using the comma in my text because Grammarly tells me the correct positioning of this little, but powerful punctuation sign.
Other than the use of the comma, you can also be the master of using the colon, semi-colon, and many other types of punctuation marks if you just use Grammarly at the time of writing.
Speedy typing is prone to a lot of spelling mistakes. Often times, I see that my fast typed writing has come up with several misspelled words in it. After using Grammarly, you can see the red underlines under the misspelled words that you have done both wrongfully and unintentionally.
Seeing the red lines under the words that are wrong spellings, you can correct them just by hovering the cursor over them. You’ll get the suggestions and then correct them without making any delay. This way, you’re also having a text full of correctly spelled words in it.
Are you damn sure that the text that you’re using on your blog or anywhere else is free from plagiarism? Nobody can guarantee that. So, here comes the usefulness of Grammarly again.
Yes, if you have the premium version of Grammarly, then you could be worry-free with your writing because the tool supports plagiarism check too.
Also, you don’t need to visit the tool every time to check your text because you can use Grammarly on almost anywhere. So, after opting in for the tool, you now only need to write your posts. The rest of the taking care is on the tool’s shoulder.
That’s why whether you’re crafting an email for your potential clients or writing a blog post for your readers, the tool is always with you because of its great compatibility with so many different platforms.
You’ll be glad to know that right now I’m having the limitless benefits of Grammarly because it has also come to my WordPress dashboard to check my writing. With the tool, I can feel that I’m not alone here. The tool is always giving me a personal touch like my old school grammar teacher.
And, grammatically correct blog posts are gonna get more preference in ranking those on top of SERPs. So, in this regard, a decent grammar checker tool like Grammarly can show its usefulness more proudly.
If you’re not happy with the proofreading with Grammarly’s digital eyes, then you can use Grammarly Professional Human Proofreading. This means that you can use a human professional proofreader to find flaws in your writing.
Not only are these, anyone can upgrade his/her English skills over time if s/he uses Grammarly on a regular basis. The reason is that seeing the flaws, again and again, is helpful in overcoming the lack of those problems.
Here are the awesome features –
- From Grammarly’s claim, the tool can detect more than 250 kinds of errors in any piece of writing. Can you imagine how big the number is? Yes, nobody can imagine having so many types of flaws in his/her writing. In this sense, Grammarly has brought this large number because of making its users aware of the greatness of the tool. And, yes, Grammarly will win over other grammar checker tools in seeming ease because of this huge number of error checking.
- The tool also openly claims that it can detect and correct so many types of grammatical flaws that many other tools of the same kind, especially MS Word, can’t do. This can easily express the confidence level of the team of the tool. This confidence passes through from the team to the users of Grammarly.
- Grammarly can be used on varieties of platforms (I’ll show the list of compatible platforms later in this post). As you have already known that I’m using Grammarly with my WordPress platform, this is just one of the useful compatibilities of the tool.
- Though the name of the tool, Grammarly, suggests that this is a tool solely for grammar check, the tool also serves the plagiarism check functionality with it. That means you can also call the tool as Grammarly plagiarism checker too. To avail this feature, one needs to purchase the premium plan of the tool, though. So, if you use Grammarly, no need to use any other tool for checking plagiarism. Copyscape seems to be a reliable tool for checking plagiarism, but Grammarly can defeat this decent tool too because of the multi-functional features of it.
Pros and Cons of Grammarly
Though Grammarly is outstanding in its service, it has some cons too which are as follows:
- The all-in-all facility of the tool is stunning. This saves much of its users’ cost for checking their text.
- The wide range of compatibility of the tool gives the users the room for using it on their desired platform.
- It can find out over 250 kinds of flaws from any writing.
- The tool is very reliable in giving accurate results at the time of detecting and correcting most of the flaws in any writing.
- The real-time error detection is very useful in making a writing better promptly which is also a sign of user-friendliness of the tool.
- You can use it for free.
- Because of Grammarly discount, you can enjoy the premium version at a lesser price.
Cons: Grammarly Complaints
- The tool can’t work offline.
- Still, there are some words which can’t be recognized by Grammarly.
- Often times, the tool can’t detect proper nouns, so those come as flaws.
Using Grammarly is very easy and you can learn it from here how to use Grammarly.
Though you always hear that Grammarly is free, the tool has its premium version too. There are many reasons why you should use the premium version of the tool.
Grammarly Free Vs Premium!
Here are the major reasons why you must use the paid version of Grammarly –
- More than 250 types of complex grammatical issues can be solved
- Can be used directly on MS Word
- Relevancy of correction
- Awesome 24/7 support team
- Money back guarantee
One important thing to add here is that the plagiarism check option is only available with the premium version.
I hope that you have come to know the reasons for using the premium version of the tool.
So, in short, here are the different prices depending on the bulk purchase –
$11.66 per month for the annual subscription ($139.95 in total for 12 months).
$19.98 per month for the quarterly subscription ($59.95 in total for 4 months).
$29.95 per month for the monthly subscription.
So, you can see that there’s a whopping discount on the annual subscription. For this reason, take the wise decision to have the tool for the whole year.